Monday, September 29, 2008

The Men and my Beautiful Bartendress...

When I decided what today's blog would be about, I smiled an inner, awkward smile. This will probably have to be one of those posts I edit a bit before allowing random Joes, Schmoes, and family read.

Without further ado, meet the actors in the play called my sex life:

Tee: father of my child, ex-boyfriend, current lover, a wonderful yet annoying wanker of a dude.

Jay: classmate, first rate weirdo, current (?) lover

Aech: friend of friends, one-time drunken fuck that evolved into someone that took me on a few dates and opened my car doors. Ha. Car door opener.

Michael: aquaintance of friend, pillow, trying to get me to go out with him, no nooky

Saturday night, I got drunk and drove Tee home and fucked the shit out of him. It was ex-sex with all the rage and pent-up frustration with a saccarine honey coating of I miss the shit out of you. It was raunchy and sad and sweet. I don't know how things will end up between the two of us since I'm not willing to go back in time and become the Tee's girlfriend version of Etta. I want to continue my lacivious ways, have fun, continue to explore my badass self instead of becoming a girlfriend caricature or half of a couple.

On a lighter note, I know Tee (that sneaky bastard) masterminded our lovin' He and Carlson went out together and Ashley and I went out. We met with the guys and Meg and Heather at the Ash and Carlson conveniently left without Tee, I was suddenly his ride. On the way home, I asked if he would be ok with coming home with me.

PEEL BACK MY SCALP, SKULL AND LAYERS OF BRAIN AND HERE'S WHAT'S GOING THRU MY THOUGHTS:
Etta and Tee primly getting tucked into different sleeping spaces (him on couch, me in bed) and then me saying: "oh this is silly, why don't you come lie down with me" Tee:"ok, I won't try anything, I just miss holding you"

BACK TO REALITY:
Tee: "Can we go to my house instead?"
Me: drunkenly considering, "ummm, ok, I guess it doesn't really matter, as long as I'm home early tomorrow for Lo."

We arrive at his house, and NOBODY is there. Many a car, not a soul. Hmmmm, goes my little brain, waitasecond...

And WHAM BAM THANKYOUMA'AM. Thank you Tee, that was great. Even if that was our last ever, it has been memorialized in Blackheart Lola and for future Ettas' benefit: it was good, it is something to smile back on.

JAY:
Ha, this is a weird one ladies and gentlemen... I met JaY last year probably almost exactly a year ago. I was pursuing a different classmate, very unsucessfully (fuck you James - name NOT changed!) and meeting a lot of new people in school by bringing them out to the bars with me after night class. Jay was quiet and I laughed up at him in the Hilltop when he asked me for my phone number. I gave it to him and hung out with him, James and Mitch for awhile but we eventually lost touch. Suddenly at Summerfest, the crowds part and Jay saunters back into my life. I drove him home the next morning, although we slept at different houses (me at Efrain's and him at Nicole's) and now we either text, talk or hang out everyday.

He's cool as shit BUT (and these are big "buts"...) he takes a loooong time before he's comfortable talking to people so taking him out to the bar with me and meeting my friends has pretty much been a disaster. Roy was insulted that he kept trying to make his acquaintance and Jay kept avoiding his conversation like Roy carried the plague. I don't think Jay likes children very much, highly believes in abortion and thinks more people should get them (yikes, we're all entitled to our beliefs but that's a hard one for me to accept) and is really weird about sex.

Which brings us to part III, the sex. WHich is interesting and funny but I'm at work and I'll need to continue this post later. Ohhh, stop whining imaginary readers, by the time you get to enjoy this, there'll be an archive. Jeez.


No comments: